10 WAYS TO HOST A SAFE EVENT IN 2021
As restrictions surrounding in-person events begin to ease, event organisers face the challenge of bringing enthusiastic groups together and upholding socially safe standards.
Signs and graphics play an indispensable role in keeping people protected, informed, directed and engaged.
Here are 10 ways to do this:
- Use signs to provide helpful information about procedures and guidelines.
- For temporary signs, consider using banners, vinyl wraps, standees or A-frames.
- Temporary window graphics can be used to remind people to wear masks, social distance and adhere to cleanliness policies.
- Designated directional signs (e.g. A-frames and floor graphics) can direct traffic flow to keep people separated and to minimise interaction.
- Alternating colour codes can be used to direct groups and minimise confusion.
- Hand sanitising stations add extra protection and peace of mind.
- Install protective shields at information kiosks.
- Include branded hand sanitiser and masks in gift bags or event merchandising.
- Take it outside – include extra outdoor dining or meeting points to the venue map.
- Incorporate and display QR codes that facilitate contact tracing.